Sunday, March 18, 2012

Makes me Jealous.

"Every soul who comes to earth
with a leg or two at birth
must wrestle his opponents knowing it's not what is,
it's what can be that measures worth.
Make it hard, just make it possible
and through pain I'll not complain.
My spirit is unconquerable,
fearless I will face each foe, for I know I am capable.
I don't care what's probable,
through blood, sweat, and tears, I am unstoppable."
Anthony  Robles.

This poem Makes me Jealous.
I cannot tell you why it does.
Maybe it just makes me jealous because he was born with less than what i have, but has accomplished alot more than i have.

2 comments:

  1. have you heard of the weight room.............. well................................................................................................................. hit it sometime...............sometime soon..................................................................................real soon .................like asap...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it should me motivation for you to be great and to do great things with your life if anything. don't listen to what other people say "^" go out and be great.do great.

    ReplyDelete