Monday, April 30, 2012

My Heart SAID

What did my Heart say?
What did my Heart Do?
What has been pumping in my heart?
I am sick of tired.
I am nervous
For the future.
Am i still gonna have this young heart.
Or will it go away next year.
Will this heart stay forever?
Maybe it's because i just get attached easily, or is it.
Is it because life as we know begins next year.
Why do i feel this why? Why do i hate the feeling of growing up? I was so exited for highschool, why not college? Am i going to lose all of my good friends? Is the xbox and squid eating roommate going to be my only friends next year. What about my family. They are gonna miss me, but little do they know all i want is out. Who knows whats to come of me?
My life starts in a couple of months.
What will my Heart say?
What would my Heart do?

No comments:

Post a Comment