Thursday, May 10, 2012

What's the point.

Ever ask yourself why in the world your doing what your doing? Whats the point of this? How is this gonna help you? Life is a concept. A concept i have yet to understand. People have you do things in life to make you something, or someone. But why don't you see it when your doing? Many say that the things in the past, make them who they are now. I beleive in that. Everyone has a test when the come this planet, maybe i'm waiting for mine, or maybe that is my test, is to believe i don't have test.. Wait there has to be test. No there isn't a test. I'm still waiting. I'm ready to be what i'm not suppose to be. I'm ready to defy the odds. I'm ready to turn heads. Am I? Am I? Am I? Do i know what i want to be. Do i wait and wait and wait and wait.. Procastinate. I'm just gonna wait. For life to test me. At the end of the day, i'm gonna look back at the test, and flip it off.
And drive away in the sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment